Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Nora: Five Months

Hello Friends. It's been awhile since my last post. Things have been a wee bit hectic. For the past week or so Miss Nora has had on her cranky pants. I don't really know what's wrong- but she is fussy all day long. If I put her down, or even dream of walking out of the room, she has a complete meltdown. So, I have spent what feels like every moment of the day trying to console a cranky baby. It's been a little rough, I am not going to lie.

Nora turned five months old last week- which is just crazy. Part of me feels like she is just growing too quickly- like my days of having a little tiny baby are long gone. She's been doing a little bit better with naps these days. The catch to those naps- she usually will only nap in my arms. That can feel frustrating at times because there are so many things I want to get done around the house, but at the same time, it's my favorite part of the day. Looking down and seeing her all snuggled against me, it's really a wonderful sight. We have finally started her on some rice cereal, which she seems to be enjoying. We have also started a whole bedtime routine which seems to get her all calmed down and ready for bed. And other than the past week or so- she has been such a delight. She is constantly reaching and grabbing for things. She is so full of energy- I feel like she is bursting at the seems to get up and run around (thank God we have many more months until that happens- yikes). And I know everybody probably thinks this of their own child- but every time I look at her I am convinced she is the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world. She continues to amaze me every day- and keeps me on my toes for sure!

Those eyes...

First time trying rice cereal

Getting ready for church with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment