Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello Friends. Just a quick hello to wish everyone a Happy New Year! One year ago today, I would have never imagined all that 2012 would hold. There were so many life altering changes- taking a leap of faith in quitting my job, getting pregnant so quickly, all the challenges of pregnancy, and giving birth to the most precious angel in the whole world. It was a whirlwind of a year. And now a brand new year sits in front of us- full of potential. I wonder what it will hold? How will my little girl change? Will I get better at settling into this new role of "Mommy?" What exciting things are just around the corner? I have several posts rolling around in my head...just realizing I haven't even blogged about Nora's birth story yet. Hoping to get back into regular blogging soon. Hope your January has started off well....XO

Source: etsy.com via Stephanie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Anna on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment