Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorite: Swaddle Blanket

Hello Friends. I keep meaning to write more posts about my favorite baby products. A few weeks ago I did this post about my favorite baby bath tub. Today I wanted to share my favorite swaddle blankets. Nora loves to be swaddled and nearly all day long she has one of these wrapped around her. Even before she was born I became slightly obsessed with Aden and Anais blankets. They are amazing. We have a set of their fancy line and several sets of the line that Target and Babies R' Us carries. The more you wash them the cozier they become. I love the patterns, the muslin fabric, and the size. I have decided when Nora gets a little older I am going to have my mom stitch several blankets together to create a larger blanket for her. To be honest- I wish they made these in adult size too. I think these are an absolute must for any new baby! XO

Nora's large pile of Aden & Anais Blankets 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Also visit my page; cheap Shopping

    ReplyDelete