Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorite: Baby Bath

Hi Friends. I know my posts have been few and far between lately- but I am still trying to adjust to life as a Mommy. Nora hasn't been napping at all during the day (although she sleeps really well at night, thank goodness). Some days she will happily lay down and seems very content looking out the window or watching me. Other days, she isn't happy unless I am holding her (for hours and hours at a time). I feel lucky if I have eaten a granola bar and brushed my teeth by noon each day- no joke.

The baby bath we registered for from Target made her rather miserable. Bath time was not a fun time at all and we knew we needed to change things up. Nick's co-worker recommended the Blooming Baby Bath Tub, so we decided to give it a try. It arrived last week and we tried it out on Saturday. She loved it! It's just a big padded soft floppy flower that fits into our deep kitchen sink. It's funny when you register for things before you have kids you really have no idea what you need or want. There have been several products that I have realized are a real waste of money and other products that I don't know how we would make it through the day without. I will do my best to do additional posts on my other favorite baby products soon (thank goodness Nora is such a good model!). XO



2 comments:

  1. That face! I love it! I can't wait to come visit when I come home! Give her a cuddle for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anna! Nora Grace is just too adorable :) such puffy marshmallow cheeks :) what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete