Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Keeping A Focus

Hello Friends. So yesterday I was a grump. Later in the afternoon I was reading my daily devotional and it was exactly what I needed to hear. The devotional's focus was on Philippians 4:4, "Celebrate God all day, every day, I mean revel in Him." And I had to almost stop in my tracks and ask myself how much I do that each day. It was a nice little kick in the pants and I needed it for sure. This morning I am feeling a little bit better physically, although I am still not at 100%.

I am the kind of person that needs something to focus on. There was so much anticipation leading up to Nora's ultrasound and finally knowing her gender. It was something I thought about often for months. So, now that we know...I need something new to focus on. I think the two things I hope to focus on for the next coming weeks are #1- getting a plan together for her nursery. I found this great photograph below from Helene Smith's shop on Etsy and I think it just might be the starting point for her room! #2 I need to get focused on journalling. I love the idea of years from now being able to go back and reread all the things going through my head during a particular time period. I started a journal when we found out we were pregnant-but writing has been sporadic at best. So, those are two areas (out of about a million) that I hope to actively focus on...will keep you updated on the progress! XO


Source: etsy.com via Anna on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Anna on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment