Monday, March 5, 2012

Graduation Announcement!

Hi Friends. I feel like this blog has been a little bit quiet lately...sorry about that, I have been a little under the weather. I did want to share something very special with you today. I finally had Nick's graduation announcements designed and I couldn't be any more thrilled. First and foremost- I can't believe this big moment is right around the corner. This has been such an adventure. This was a four and a half year full time journey. Countless nights and weekends were devoted to his studies. He's made The Dean's List every semester except one (which happened to be the semester he not only was working at his full time job but also took on a head pastor position as well- yikes- too much for sure). To say I am proud of my husband is like saying there are a few drops of water in the ocean. Proud doesn't even come close. I really want to shout it from the rooftops. I never thought this day would arrive. The second week of May we are headed to Virginia for the ceremony. So far we are being joined by my mom and step-dad, Nick's grandparents, and our amazing Pastor. It's going to be wonderful. Then I am so excited to throw him a party the next weekend- oh how he deserves to celebrate!  XO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks honey! I literally could not have done it without you! It's like we are both graduating! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congratulations to you both!!! And I love the invitations - they look fabulous :-)

    ~kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both of you! You guys are entering into a season of increase in the fruits of your labors!

    ReplyDelete