Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to Bed...




Hmmm...don't  some mornings feel just like this? I get up every morning with Nick to pack his lunch and get him out the door for work. I love having those few minutes in the morning with him (truth be told, I wish I had 24 hours a day with him). Once he is off to work, which is usually this mad dash to leave on time, I find myself not being able to go back to bed- which usually leads to lots of napping in the afternoon.

There are 500 things I would love to get done today. Our kitchen currently looks like an episode of Kitchen Nightmares (yikes) and we have no food in the fridge. Our dining room table is covered with items to photograph and list on Etsy- we haven't been able to eat at our table in weeks. My poor Etsy shop has been so neglected, but all I can think about is baby. There is a big pile of clothes in the living room which I have no idea how they ended up in there in the first place. There are clothes that have been sitting in the dryer for days. It basically looks like a bomb went off in my house- and where does a girl begin??? I just need to breath, make a list, and get done what I can get done (the rest will be there tomorrow).

On a lighter note, this week marks 9 weeks of pregnancy. Baby is the size of a green olive this week, which is strange since I feel huge. I finally went shopping for maternity clothes this weekend. I had been limited to leggings and one black elastic waist skirt- which was really annoying. Having pants that fit now kind of makes me feel like I could take on the whole world- which I might do after I get some of this housework done. Have a great day friends! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment