Monday, February 13, 2012

Shop Updates

Hello Friends! How was your weekend? I went to a lovely Antique Fair on Saturday morning. Sometimes I think Antique Fairs are the best because there are so many different vendors (this one featured over 100) all bringing their best goods. Sometimes I feel like I visit the same antique shops over and over and nothing moves or changes. Plus I think it is really interesting to meet the vendors. Someday I dream of renting a booth myself, but that is a pretty hefty dream right now. Anyways, it's a beautiful sunny day in my neck of the woods (hooray). So, I have spent all morning doing product shots for the shop. Here are a few new goodies I have listed...

Small Coffee Bag Pillow

Classic Blue Mason Jar...can't get enough of these!

Vintage Muffin Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment