Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday from The BMV

Hi Friends. Happy Friday. This morning I went to the BMV to renew my license and get new tags for my Jeep. Seventy five dollars later....Happy Birthday from the BMV! Oh well, what can you do? Nick and I then went out to breakfast, which was wonderful. I had a gift certificate from friends at work (so I didn't have to feel guilty about spending some money)...and this little local place started carrying gluten free pancakes (yum). It's so nice to have Nick off on Fridays and to actually be able to spend some time with him....it makes his four ten hour days seem worth it. The sun is shinning extra bright today, so I am off to take some product shots for Etsy. Hope your weekend is starting off well. (Below are just some inspiring images from Pinterest...oh how I love you Pinterest.) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment