Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Procrastination...

I will admit it, I am a procrastinator. If I can put something off until the very last minute, I gladly will. Sadly, this had never bit me in the butt, so I have yet to learn my lesson. I still have Christmas shopping to do, and wrapping, and baking. Oh my! The only good thing is that I can see it all in my head, I know exactly what needs to get done. I know the presents I have to pick up (for my mother, of course, I never feel like I get her enough). I have to make necklaces for Nick's sisters. We are going to bake some gluten free christmas cookies (yum). And I know exactly how I want everything wrapped (see inspiration from a favorite Etsy shop below). I know I will get it all done, but I bet I would feel so much better if it was already done! Oh well, there is always next year! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment