Friday, November 11, 2011

Vintage Postal Stamps

Happy Friday Friends! I am so happy to have today off work (sometimes it's great to be a county employee). I have spent the morning taking pictures to update my Etsy shop. Of corse, this was all after sleeping in and eating gluten free peanut butter pancakes (mmmmm....amazing). Anyways, I just wanted to share with you one of my new favorite items...vintage postage stamps. I love them because they are pretty, they have history, they are super versatile and they are cheap! I have added this small collection to my shop, but plan on making some Christmas gift tags out of red and green stamps, which I think will be darling! I ran across a good size collection of stamps when Mom and I went antiquing this past Tuesday. I found a few other goodies I can't wait to show you as well (including a vintage bowling pin, a mini file box , and of course a new pillow). Hope your weekend is starting off well my friends...and don't forget to thank a veteran today! XOXO




1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, these stamps are pretty! I wish I could go vintage shopping here on our island and find beauties such as these. I love the wood in the background of the first and third photos, nice!

    ReplyDelete