Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hi Friends. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I had a lot to be grateful for this year. Nick and I actually had a very enjoyable holiday. Sometimes, with all the stops we have to make, I can almost forget that holidays are supposed to be a good thing! This year our first stop was my Mom and Step Dad's house. My Mother does not disappoint, she is the perfect little hostess. She put such care and thoughtfulness into the prep for Thanksgiving. Her table was a work of art. My favorite touches were the vintage Thanksgiving postcards she hand picked for each of us...what a clever idea. We also got a small festively decorated package, which included a Christmas ornament, I got a white Smith and Hawken owl...adorable. The food was delicious, her home was beautiful, and we shared a wonderful time. When we left Mom's we headed to Nick's side of the family. Both additional stops went really well and we came home feeling fat and happy! This year just seemed extra special for us. We have been dealing with a lot of stress lately, so spending quality time with family, just enjoying each other's company, felt like exactly what we needed. XOXO








Reese's Peanut Butter Pie...

No comments:

Post a Comment