Monday, October 31, 2011

New Favorite Quote


Happy Monday Friends! I read a quote in my devotional yesterday and it felt like exactly what I need to focus on. The quote goes like this, "worship and worry cannot exist in the same heart at the same time." This quote is from Ruth Graham. Every time I started to worry today, I tried instead to immediately thank God for something. What a challenge. It's a complete shift in perspective. I know that God will not give me more than I can handle. I know that He walks beside me through all the valleys. I know that the situation that we are enduring right now will one day make sense. It reminds me of 1 Peter 5:6-7 "Humble yourselves, therefor, under God's might hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." XO

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment