Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Decorating

Hello Friends! For the first time in a week we have a beautiful blue sky and sunshine. These are the kind of fall days that I adore, because they almost make you forget the misery you are about to endure all winter long! Either way, I just wanted to show you some of the fall decorations around our house. As I have said before, I am not much for fall decorating, but this year I have tried to get a little more into the spirit of things. I ran across the wooden skeleton at a local craft festival a few weeks ago. I named him Oscar. When I was a child, my mother sent me to our local museum's summer camp every year. In the top floor of the museum hung a real skeleton whose name was Oscar. The vintage fabric pumpkins I stumbled upon at my favorite antique shop. I couldn't resist them, they are so sweet and charming. It has been a very long (and emotionally draining) week for us. To get our mind off things we are meeting friends for dinner. Then our friend is actually in a photography show at the same museum I mentioned being at as a child. We are going to go see her work at the gallery opening, should be fun. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I adore those little pumpkins- are they fabric and stuffed? Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete