Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Additions to The Shop

 Hi Friends. How is your week going? I am technically half way through my work week (lucky me). I have taken Friday off and have a wonderful adventure planned with my Mom (more about that later). Anyways, last week I was at my most favorite antique shop and picked up a few new goodies for the Etsy shop. I am finding it challenging to bring these treasures home and then list them. Honestly, I would really like to keep everything! Sadly, my house is teeny tiny and it is impractical to keep so many goodies. I have really been trying to edit down the things in my home, if I don't love it, it needs to go. Sometimes all it takes is an episode of Hoarders and I clean my house like it's nobody's business! You have to find that fine line...I believe your home should be full of what you love, but we have to be careful to not get so consumed with "things." XO
Can't get enough of these sugar sacks!

Vintage Muffin Tin.

Vintage Jelly Jar.

Vintage Enamel Pan.

Lovely Old Drawer...can't decide if I should list this or not???

1 comment:

  1. I heart that old drawer! Look at the pretty pale pink paint! xo

    ReplyDelete