Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Small Treasures





So, it's obvious that I am madly in love with Etsy. I think it's one of the greatest crafty resource out there. I wish I had more time to devote to my shop, I would really love to see it as a part time job some day. For now, it's more of a hobby, but that's okay for now. Anyways, lately when I have been going to antique shops I have been looking for small items to resell. One complicated thing about Etsy is shipping. In my first few sales I think I judged very poorly what the shipping costs would be. I have learned a lot from those early days and now only put things on my shop that are easy to ship. Here is a look at some of my recent goodies...including a vintage folding ruler, a silhouette of a young boy, and a vintage candy mold. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those shipping charges can be very tricky! I've had problems with them as well. Lesson learned.

    Loving the silhouette, I think the little buttons add some more character.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete