Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Challenge: Playing Catch Up

Hello friends. Well, I got a little behind on the photo challenge, bummer! But I am back and trying to play catch up. Below I have included days 8,9, 11, and 12. Where is day 10 you might ask. Well, the theme for day 10 was "a childhood memory". Anyone who knows me very well can tell you that I have very little memory of my childhood. I have no idea why this is, nothing traumatic happened to me. I just don't have very many memories as a child. So, I guess I decided to skip that theme for now. Maybe by the end of the challenge I will be able to come back to it. Anyways, here's what I've got so far...

Day 8: A Bad Habit -One of the many bad habits that I have...an addiction to Starbucks. I think I could go there every single day and not even get close to being sick of it. When I have a bad day, or I am tired, or grumpy, I head to Starbucks. Something about it just makes me feel better. I joke that I have a drinking problem (thank goodness it's coffee and nothing stronger)! I don't know if you have tried the new "cake pops" at Starbucks. Oh my goodness, it is heaven on a stick. So now, with my cup of joe, I "need" a wonderful birthday cake cake pop to go with it. I am honestly ashamed of how much money we allot in our budget every month for Starbucks...

Day 9: Someone I love- This my friends, is my wonderful husband Nick. He is truly the most outstanding human being I have ever met. We are about to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary this Thursday and I can honestly still tell you, I am smitten with my hubby. Every day he amazes me and I am so madly in love with this man! 

Day 11: Something Blue- My something blue is an adorable candle holder I picked up this weekend. I got it on clearance at Bath and Body Works....75% off! I love that it looks like a berry basket. I think it screams summer. Inside I have placed a Juicy Nectarine candle which smells amazing. I am such a sucker for Bath and Body Works products. It seems like every year their products get better and better. This is an item that I have been taking outside to sit on the table when Nick and I dine alfresco. It's such a simple thing, but it's just so darn cute. 

Day 12: A Sunset- I don't know why, but Navarre seems to have really amazing sunsets all the time. The sky seems to turn the prettiest shades. I realize this isn't the most ideal shot, but this is the view from our backyard and how we see the sunset most evenings. 


Thanks for playing catch up with me! I am still going to be a little behind as I haven't even thought about what to do for todays theme. Either way, hope your week is starting off well my friends! XOXO


1 comment:

  1. that is an amazing sunset for sure! Love the sweet things you said about your man! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete