Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Two

Hello friends! Today I felt a bit spontaneous. My network at work has been down for two days in a row, so  I have been spinning my wheels at work. It's so hard when you don't have the basic tools necessary to do your job well. So, I decided to call my mom and see what she was doing today. Turns out she really needed the company! So, I only worked a half day and then met my mom for Mexican (yum!) and a little bit of shopping. It was really a fun day.

Today on the Thirty Day Photo Challenge, the topic was, "What did you wear today?" Every so often I can get away with wearing a t-shirt to work. Today I dressed up a navy blue J.Crew t-shirt, with Limited grey pants, a blue and white American Eagle scarf, and shoes I purchased from Piper Lime. It was simple, but comfortable. J.Crew has the best t-shirts, I scored this navy one over the weekend (on the clearance rack). Speaking of "over the weekend" I had an amazing trip to Columbus. That post will be coming soon! Well, I am off to Target, Nick and I are looking for a hammock for the back yard. Hope you have had a wonderful day friends...smile, it's almost the weekend! Woo-hoo!


1 comment:

  1. Anna love this post! what cute shoes! Are they comfy? I have been dying to find the perfect mix of comfort and cute in a flat- any pointers, you always look so pulled together! Miss you so much! I am glad we see what each other are up to in blog world! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete