Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Three & Alfresco Dining

Hello friends. Happy Friday! I am so glad it's finally the weekend. Even though it's been a short week at work, it seems as though it was never going to end. Anyways, todays photo challenge was a hard one. The theme today was clouds. And wouldn't you know it, there was barely a cloud in the sky today. Not that I am complaining about a beautiful blue sky!

When we got home from work, we decided to pick up some Chipotle. We are new to Chipotle and I keep asking myself why no one ever told me about this place sooner. They actually had a grand opening of sorts a few months ago at the Chipotle by my office. They called up my office and offered free lunch to my entire office (that's nearly 70 people). Smart move on their part, I have been chowing down on burrito bowls ever since. Nick and I decided to dine alfresco tonight and take advantage of the beautiful evening. After we ate, we played catch. Little known fact about me, I love to play catch. Here's the thing, I can't catch the ball worth a darn, but I love to throw the ball. After catch, we stretched out in the new hammock and did our daily bible reading. A Friday night can't get much better than this. XOXO



1 comment:

  1. I love the hammock photo - it really captures the moment!

    ReplyDelete