Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Four

Hello There! The theme for todays photo challenge is "something green." I was making jewelry this afternoon and taking some product shots for Etsy and decided this will work for todays challenge. I am pretty new at making these necklaces. A few months ago, I was at an artists show in Canton and all these vendors had these wonderful charm necklaces. However, the price was over the moon. I thought, I could surely create these for less. So far I have only given them away as presents, but I thought I would try one out on Etsy. Happy Saturday...hope you day is going well! XOXO

P.S. My something green is the lovely vintage flower frog under my necklace....love the chipped green paint!

1 comment:

  1. Good picture, but I'm not sure about it being green??

    ReplyDelete