Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day Eighteen: Your Shoes

I know I am not doing so hot with the photo challenge, but I am on board with todays theme. The theme is simply "your shoes". So, while I will show you pictures of the shoes I wore today, I will also show you the dress I wore, the flowers I carried, and the venue it all this took place at. Today, Nick and I renewed our wedding vows!!! This isn't something we told very many people we were doing. We didn't want a party or a big production. I didn't want to think about all the details and stresses of planning that type of event. I simply wanted to renew the vows I made to my amazing husband five years earlier. I wanted it simple and sweet....and that's exactly what I got. I expect to get my pictures back next week, but until then, here are a few that I took prior to our little ceremony...starting with my shoes! XOXO







4 comments:

  1. So awesome! I love that you kept it simple and about what mattered most to you. The shoes and dress are lovely! What a beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. I really like the banner on the barn. Hope your vow renewal went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna I looked through the rest of your vow ceremony, they are wonderful!
    I am also so proud of how your blog and etsy shop has grown- I keep seeing your products on the first page! I hope things are well- your post really is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, it is so great to see how you are blossoming with your photography. Love the renewing of the vows ceremony, such a romantic thing to do.

    ReplyDelete