Monday, June 20, 2011

Jumping For Joy

When Nick and I were talking over the details of our vow ceremony, we both agreed we wanted it to be fun. One of the ideas we had early on was to jump in the pool at the end of everything. Now I realize it seems a little crazy to spend all this time getting "prettied" up just to jump in a pool, but I was up for it. Luckily, it was a very humid day, so even though the pool water was a little chilly, it still felt refreshing. So, here we are, jumping for joy....


The Practice Jump





Splash!

3 comments:

  1. You two renewed your vows- how romantic- Anna I must say you are a lucky one! Couldn't be happier for you, no one deserves it more! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I can't believe you actually jumped. What a memorable way to celebrate the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how fun! I don't know if I would have jumped. Maybe if I had waterproof mascara :)

    ReplyDelete