Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge


Hello friends! So I was digging around blog world today and stumbled upon something fun. I was visiting the "Where My Heart is Blog" and she mentioned this fun 30 Day Photography Challenge that she was doing. This challenge is from the blog, "White Peach Photo." Now here is the thing, I invested in a fairly nice camera but I have no idea how to use the thing! I have been meaning to spend more time taking photos, but get easily frustrated and give up. Well, this is the kick in the pants that I needed. And I am going to try this out just for fun. I am going to do my best to commit to this and use these topics/photo prompts each day. It's funny, I got all excited about the idea of this and then realized that day one was a self portrait. I would rather chew on glass than post photos of myself on this blog. I thought to myself, I have been working all day, it's miserably hot out, I look like crap, I am not taking pictures of myself! Then I realized, I have to get over my excuses and just go with it. These pictures aren't going to be perfect, but at least this gets me motivated to take photos every day. I am also hoping this will help me open up, maybe feel a little more free to let you into my place in the world. And maybe in the meantime I will learn what all the buttons on my camera do! :) XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I don't know anyone who likes self portraits (myself definitely included) - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how natural you look even while taking your own photo

    ReplyDelete