Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday at Roscoe Village

On Saturday our dear friends Carrie and Carri invited us to take a day trip to Historic Roscoe Village. Nick and I had visited there at Christmas time and just loved it. We went several times when I was younger, but I don't think I was able to value the experience then. It's funny how some of the things you do as a child, you don't even begin to appreciate until you are much older. Anyways, we spent the day wandering around Roscoe Village, admiring the architecture, appreciating the history, browsing the antique shops and of course, indulging in a few goodies (locally made smores ice cream...to die for). Everything was so cute and quaint. We had a really lovely time. It's certainly a place I will be excited to go back to soon. XOXO



Love the black door.

This planter was the perfect faded mint green.

Captain Nye's - Great Ice Cream

A little something I picked up at one of the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment