Sunday, May 22, 2011

New to Etsy shop: Burlap Market Tote

Hello friends. I wanted to share with you the newest addition to my Etsy shop. I really love this Burlap Market Tote (it honestly was a little bit hard for me to list, I would love to keep it for myself). This weekend has been gorgeous, warm and sunny the whole time. Nick and I took a fun trip yesterday (will share pictures from that later this week). Today we have been lugging out the patio furniture and trying to get the back yard together. We have so much work to do! Either way, it's been so wonderful to be outdoors so much, sunshine just makes me happy. Of course, then I glanced at the ten day forecast and it shows nothing but rain. Oh well...it was lovely while it lasted. Hope your weekend finishes up well my friends. XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment