Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smelling The Roses

It was an extremely busy weekend...which was the continuation of an extremely busy week...and will be followed by more of the same. Does your life ever feel like it's just sort of spiraling out of control? When did things get so busy? The hard part is that our lives right now are full of so many wonderful things...but I am in such a rush to get from one thing to the next...do I even stop and take the time to appreciate the simple and lovely things around me? God has laid some pretty heavy things on my heart lately...still processing through all of that...but for now...I just want to take a few moments to stop and smell the roses. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely roses! And such a pretty aqua tinted jar! Wish I had these in my house (^^)

    ReplyDelete