Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Little Sizzle on a Cold Day

This morning I woke up to some major winter weather. The roads were covered in a mix of snow and ice. As I was driving to work...very very slowly...I began to really dislike the people in charge of determining snow days. I thought, what crazy people would expect their employees to drive in this?

 Well, as I pulled into work around 6:55 AM, I discovered I was the only car in the parking lot. Hmmm. Turns out they had called off work. I called my husband with complete confusion because my job has an alert system that will text you in the morning when things are closed. I had received no such text. Turns out Nick had just called our cell phone provider and blocked premium texting from our phones...literally he did this yesterday! So not only are the silly texts from random companies blocked, but so is our alert system for work! I wanted to cry. 

But instead I turned around and made the long slippery journey home. So, on my adult version of a snow day, I decided to finally create an Etsy Treasury. I have been featured in a few over the last couple of months, but had yet to play around on the site and create one myself. Oh my, what fun! I called this one "A Little Sizzle." Please enjoy and stay warm! XOXO


curator

1 comment: