Monday, November 29, 2010

Festive Holiday Garland

Hello friends! I was craving a crafty little Christmas project and this is what I came up with...fabric garland. For the two featured here I tore up old shirts that just so happened to be in the perfect holiday colors (lucky me). One of these garlands was featured in an Etsy Treasury, today, full of holiday goodies. To view the Treasury, entitled, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" please click here.

I feel so honored when my items are featured in a Treasury, among the thousands of items on Etsy, I am always pleasantly surprised when one of my little items ends up on someone's list! Thanks for taking a look and I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!

XOXO,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. those are so cute and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these curtains- are they for sale too? Or just the garland?

    ReplyDelete