Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth
Sweet Tooth by navarrecharm on Polyvore.com

Happy Columbus Day! I had today day off work...which was wonderful! So, my Mom and I went shopping for the day. We were trying to get things together for the living room...which now includes a huge 8 foot Restoration Hardware sofa!!! And in case you wondered, it was too huge for our front door, so it had to come through our side window! I didn't really care how it got in, I am just thrilled that it's in! Anyways, to finish our afternoon outing, Mom and I sat down for coffee and cheesecake. I have such a sweet tooth, so it just hit the spot. Could life really get any better? I hope your week is starting off well my friends, will be back later with "A Few of My Favorite Things" and perhaps a picture of the new sofa! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment