Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ashley & Todd

Young love...how sweet it is. This was taken at the end of September, just before the homecoming dance. I love how the look on each of their faces captures everything. I don't really need to say much about this photo...I just love how much they are in love. Nick's little sister is just such a delightful young woman. I have really enjoyed watching her grow up. And I still remember the first time she told me told me all about this huge crush she had on a Senior! And I love that the huge crush turned into love sweet love! I personally believe in fairytales and hope that someday I am watching these two high school sweethearts walk down the aisle to a happily ever after. Which reminds me, Sweetest Day is just around the corner. I better get to planning something sweet for my sweetie!

XOXO,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment