Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Emmy Bag

Hello friends. This is the Emmy bag, she is one of our originals. I love that this bag is nice and roomy. I am a fan of large bags...the bigger the better for me. Today is going to be a short post, I have to get packing. Tomorrow morning my Mother and I are heading to The Country Living Fair in Columbus. This is something I look forward to all year long. I have gotten some of my most treasured items there over the past two years. It's such a beautiful atmosphere, all these creative people selling their creative merchandise. It's so much fun. We are spending the night and then going to stick around for more shopping on Saturday. I will be back Sunday with a fun new series that I have entitled "A Few of My Favorite Things." See you then!
XOXO, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment