Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our First Sale.

Detail view of one pink candy heart on other candy hearts

Navarre Charm has had another first...tuesday was our very first sale! I am as happy as a kid in a candy store! Nick took a bag my mother made me for my birthday to work. His favorite co-worker, Molly, just happened to be looking for a bag she could take on an upcoming trip to Ireland. She gave us her requests and we created an adorable messenger style bag with orange and white polka-dot lining and an extra pocket for her passport. I think the bag will suit her very well on her travels! From here on out, any messenger style bag will be know to Navarre Charm as the "molly" style.

If you are wondering why there are no pictures of our creations yet...fear not, they are coming. I realized my faithful Canon PowerShot is not doing any justice to our art. I am currently on the hunt for a great new camera and also trying to figure out lighting and propping. I realize how key good pictures are to showcasing art, so this is something I will have to get figured out pretty quickly!

To update you on my little trip to Chicago...not as lovely as I had hoped. The conference was great, but I was very sick...which was no fun at all. It reminded me, that another great thing about traveling, can be, realizing how much you miss being home! I am very happy to be home.

XOXO,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment